- 2010 a Kindle E-Reader, original version, still used!
- 2011 a Galaxy S2 smartphone for Sandra
- 2012 a Nexus 7 (2012) tablet, WiFi only, for me
- 2014 a Nexus 9 tablet, WiFi only, for me repl. Nexus 7
- 2014 a Galaxy TAB S 10.5" tablet, WiFi only, for Sandra
- 2015 a Moto G (2nd generation) smartphone for Sandra
and I inherited her Galaxy S2
Nexus 9 Homescreen
View Video 5½ min
I find that I use the Tablet more than the PC, which I mainly use nowadays for Office files, Video editing and making Blog entries (like this one). But for
Messaging incl Email, following News, YouTube videos and leisurely Internet surfing I mainly use my Android Tablet.
Sandra has retired her Laptop and only uses the Galaxy TAB S - with a Bluetooth Keyboard.
- I also used to say: "Can usually be reached on the Landline. Used my dumbphone when travelling - to reach - not to be reached". But now I
have also got a smartphone! Actually I can phone and send SMS from my Tablets even though they don't have SIM-cards - using my Google Voice number on
Often used Apps/Programs (updated)